HSBC e-Saver Account
- Accumulate daily interest on every dollar up to NZD5,000,0001
- Build your savings faster with monthly interest payments
- Access your money from wherever you are in the world
- Make instant transfers across your international accounts
Are you eligible?
This account is available exclusively to our Premier customers. Choose to pay in lump sums or set up an automatic payment to put aside set savings each month.
To qualify for HSBC Premier, you need to meet the following qualifying criteria:
- A minimum value of NZD500,000 in home loans with HSBC in New Zealand (facility limit not outstanding balance); and/or
- A minimum value of NZD100,000 in savings and investments with HSBC in New Zealand; and/or
- If you are an overseas HSBC Premier customer you will automatically qualify for Premier customer status in New Zealand.
After qualifying as a HSBC Premier customer, minimum home loan values no longer apply, although other home lending criteria may still need to be met. Eligibility criteria applies to HSBC Premier and the eligibility criteria is set at our discretion.
Already an HSBC customer?
Call your relationship manager to find out more.
Simply send us a secure message through internet banking and we’ll take care of the rest.
Terms and conditions
3For Non-Premier customers a monthly service fee will apply. Fees for international payments and ATMs also apply to Non-Premier customers. For a full list of fees and charges applicable to Non-Premier customers please refer to our Retail Banking and Wealth Management Fees and Charges (PDF, 76KB) guide. Non-Premier customers require a minimum opening balance and ongoing balance of NZD50,000.